Wing-T for Youth Football Get all the plays, techniques, drills, and tips you need to successfully install the Wing-T for your youth football team. Here’s what you’ll find inside the cover:
- Videos, videos, videos. Reading is one thing but seeing is another. Watch and re-watch over 45 high-quality videos to see first-hand how drills should be run and how plays should unfold.
- Wing-T basics. Learn crucial fundamentals, drills, and practice strategies that will help your team work as a well-choreographed unit.
- Clear, concise play summaries. For the Belly, Buck, ISO, Jet, and Power series, start with outlines of each play, get rules and assignments for each position, and read examples of play execution against both 3-5-3 and 4-4 defenses.
- Age-specific guidance. See how to adapt the Wing-T for specific age groups while maintaining play-series integrity, learn how to teach proper execution, and gain valuable insight into player selection.
- The Wing-T gospel. Find reason after reason to love the Wing-T. Here’s a start: it provides ball-carrying and receiving options for every eligible player, gives undersized lineman a chance for success, keeps all of your players engaged throughout the season, and utilizes deception and trick plays that are just plain fun. If that isn’t enough, the thought of defending the Wing-T will panic your next opponent! How can you not run this offense?